Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Heather & Andy


I did my first engagement session with Heather and Andy. Heather and I have known each other for a couple of years now and I just met Andy the day of the shoot. They seem to be very happy together and I'm so excited that I get to be such a big part of their wedding day.
It was pretty chilly out, but the lighting was gorgeous...It's been one of the few sunny days that we've had in quite some time.
Heather and Andy are getting married Up North on November 1st. The Friday before the big day is Halloween and they will be having a costume party for the rehearsal dinner. I'll be there to catch it all! Can't wait.

















If you want to see more check out my website: www.abbyfoxphotography.com

Thanks for visiting, hopefully there will be more posts soon!!
























1 comment:

Tovis Bratsburg said...

I spend hours scouring the internet in quest of talented photographers around the world and Abby Fox has an incredible mind and passion for photography. Her portraits always seem to have flair of life that surrounds them. With this engagement session it is obvious that her clients feel comfortable with her which is so important.

I love how when she composes portraits the people are not always in the center. I love the last photo and how she moved them to the right edge of a scene. She takes heed to textures, color, and other aesthetics at the same time she has her clients comfortably pose. This requires incredible vision, technical skill, and precision to do both. I am an active member of the Royal Photographic Society and Australian Photographic Society who has seen and critiqued photographs on a world scale on blogs, private sessions, and folios. Out of all of those, Abby’s work stands out and I can’t help but stare at it.